We ask you to send your child in our school uniform as we think it encourages the right attitude to school and work. To prevent peer pressure for designer clothes and to save you money we do not allow children to wear any item of clothing to school with any logo other than the school badge.
- White polo shirt (KS1 only)
- White long sleeved shirt (KS2)
- Light grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Navy blue V neck jumper or cardigan (with school logo or plain)
- School tie and white shirt (KS2, optional KS1)
- Plain grey or black socks (boys)
- Plain white socks, or grey or white tights (girls)
Boots may be worn to school in winter but children must change into school shoes or plimsolls in the school building.
- Boys may wear grey shorts without a logo and a short sleeve shirt and tie
- Girls may wear a blue gingham dress or as for winter with short sleeved shirt and tie
- In Term 6 when the weather is hot, children may remove their ties
- Hats for sun protection
- White T-shirt (not polo), plain or with school logo, blue shorts, plimsolls
- Plain navy blue hooded sweatshirt or school round neck sweatshirt (i.e. previous uniform jumper) and jogging trousers, plimsolls (Years 1-6)
- Sports trainers for outdoor PE (KS2)
Uniform is available from Blueprint Leisure Ltd at www.grovelandsuniform.co.uk. However, if you do not have access to the internet you can telephone the company direct or pick up an order form from school and either post it or take it in to the company. Orders over £15 can be delivered free either to your home address or to school.
Blueprint Leisure Ltd
Unit 5 North Crescent (opp. Argos)
Diplocks Way Industrial Estate
Hailsham BN27 2JF
Tel: 01323 44077
We do reserve the right to forbid items of clothing, accessories and footwear that, in our opinion are unacceptably dangerous or inappropriate in school or generally against the interests of the children; this includes no jewellery, nail varnish and earrings must be stud only, in the interest of Health and Safety.